Sunday, March 13, 2011

Look what's being made at our house in MARCH!



Cuff Bracelets

Becca Longson, Jacque White and I have had fun this month
creating these fun bracelets. We have been on the
hunt for vintage clip-on earrings.


Black Apple Dolls


Emma, Aspen and Avery with their Black Apple Dolls

Becca made Emma' s doll for our ward auction last Friday night. It was so fun to watch her guard the table so no one would bid on the doll she wanted. I loved her gigantic smile when they closed the bidding and she found out that she had won her doll. The next morning Aspen came over and first thing asked if I would make her one. I knew that was coming. :) I went to work making her and Avery a supersized Black Apple Doll. They are super easy to make and the girls love them.


Avery's two Black Apple Dolls


The first one I made was this tiny one. We got this cute idea from a friend,
Tess Cowley, while we were up staying the weekend at Tammarak.

3 comments:

Christine said...

SO cute!! Are these what you wanted to show me? I still want to come over and see them in person :) Are you guys home tonight?

Anne Wester said...

Hey Amy, what a darling family and cute cute blog. Ava had a fun time dancing to your playlist while I checked out all the fun you guys are having. Ally talks about Avery a lot still, and we sure miss Krewzer. Nice that he got Mrs.Kraft this year, she is one of our favorite teachers ever. Hope you are doing great (looks like you are:) Anne

Amy Christensen said...

will you send me your address . amychristensen@cableone.net thanks!!