KREWZER (3) - pizza making, gymnastics with his friends (Jake & Ellie), hanging out during long soccer games, sledding in our backyard and helping mom with halloween decorations. With everyone in school all day he is definitely my little buddy.
Amy! I don't know how often you check this but somehow chris found your blog so we added you guys to our list. :) Megan said you want to babysit...I just might take you up on that offer! Corbins getting so big and he smiles all the time now!
4 comments:
Good job Amy! Blogging is so fun. We are going to love keeping in touch with you..my kids love the pics too.
excuse me, but we are ready for new pics!!! :)
katie g
Amy! I don't know how often you check this but somehow chris found your blog so we added you guys to our list. :) Megan said you want to babysit...I just might take you up on that offer! Corbins getting so big and he smiles all the time now!
does krew have mud on he's hands!
Post a Comment